Friday, September 5, 2008

First Day of School

Sophia and Ella started school last week. Sophia is now officially a Kindergartener. It's hard for me to believe that she is now doing things that I remember experiencing at her age. She looked so cute in her uniform. Ella is now in Sophia's old room in Miss Jones' preschool class.
Everything went smoothly. I surprised myself by being able to keep it together.Here Sophia is giving me the "Mom, please leave. Most of the parents are gone and I would like to get on with my day" look.

Ella was a little more nevous until she saw her BFF Sean. Then it was all smiles.

After her first full day Sophia said that she thought she'd like to go back to Miss Jones' class. I asked why and she said that Kindergarten is just too long and Miss Jones' class has many more things to play with. Now into week two she's getting used to the full day and loves school.

No comments: