Friday, October 24, 2008

Other People's Plates

Why will my children only eat food off of other people's plates? They have the EXACT SAME meal in front of them that they will not touch, but when their sister is not looking they eat off of their plate. AND when someone eats the food they just deemed "revolting" off of their original plate they scream and cry like someone has told them the American Girl store burned to the ground and Kit Kitteridge is dead.

Last night Katie frowned and took each piece of broccoli off her plate saying "No Bwoccowi! NO BWOCCOWIIII!" She was looking at me like I had lost my mind and put a steaming plate on Eeewws in front of her. "Done, done, done, done, done!" She then hopped into my lap and ate ALL of my broccoli like it was chocolate chip cookies with a big smile on her face.

No comments: